Living a healthy lifestyle is not always easy. In fact, it is usually an uphill battle. It is however the best thing you can do to keep your body, mind and spirit healthy. Maintaining a positive mental attitude, eating a nutritious diet and staying active can help you stay healthy throughout this season. Here are some great benefits of a ketogenic diet!
- Ketogenic diet- high fat (60-75%), moderate protein (15-30%), low carbohydrate(5-10%)
- Cancer- decreases insulin which is a hormone that helps cells including cancer cells to grow. Decreasing insulin may help slow tumor growth
- Diabetes- reduces blood sugar as well as HbA1c levels
- Epilepsy- studies show decreased seizures in children and adults
- Heart health- may help reduce triglycerides and blood pressure
To book and/or interview Dr. Perillo, please contact:
Socialminded Media Group